This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a successful and global branded apparel, footwear and fashion accessories company and would be an ideal first step into the licensing industry.
**THIS IS A 12 MONTH MATERNITY CONTRACT WITH A VIEW TO GOING PERMANENT**
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- The Licensing Coordinator/Executive will be involved in the day to day licensing activities within the department.
- Supporting the VP Licensing on general administrative tasks.
- Helping the growth of the business by researching and identifying new business opportunities.
- You will be in direct contact with senior management as well as external partners/associates.
- Record licensor meeting minutes, to be shared with senior management & other territory license managers.
- Assist the VP Licensing with strategic planning and support on key account management.
- Update the weekly newsletter which will be distributed to staff across Europe
- Research and partake in market analysis in order to update key partners on; licensing collaborations, industry events, new ranges, franchise projects, trends and campaigns.
- Assist the team with general administrative tasks such as booking travel, organising expenses, organising meetings and liaising with administrators across Europe.
- Maintain a close relationship with the VP Licensing - providing regular updates and attending meetings.
- Provide license information and updates on a regular basis.
- Build and maintain close relationships with other departments such as Design.
- Networker with a can-do attitude who enjoys building relationships and working within a fast-paced team.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent skills in; Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote, In Design, and knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite are desirable.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Excellent communication.
- Interest in fashion, design or licensing.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a timely fashion.
- Commercial and analytical mind-set.
- Sales and strong negotiation skills are advantageous.
- Ability to take the initiative when appropriate.
- Confident in researching across popular social media sites and identifying trends.