An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Womenswear Graphic and Print Designer to join an expanding team for a leading supplier to major fast fashion high street retailers in the UK.
They are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and commercial Womenswear Graphic and Print fashion designer with a young to mid-market handwriting style who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure.
This is a great opportunity for a Graphic and Print Designer who has previously worked within a similar role for the fashion industry and is looking for a new challenging position.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Work closely with the design and development team
- Attending sales meetings with existing and new customers
- Work to customer design briefs
- Research catwalk trends
- Design and develop innovative and creative on-trend prints
- Able to produce high quality work to targets and tight deadline
- Develop new design prints and techniques for various fabrications and slogans
- Must have a versatile hand-writing style and able to design to price points
- Ideal for a designer with beautiful artwork with a commercial view
- Excellent presentation
- Good communication
- CAD skills are essential for this position.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Will have experience of producing artwork to a print ready commercial standard - All over repeat pattern, placement print and motif design experience
- Adept on computer programs including Adobe and Illustrator
- Easy colouring literacy
- Creative and enthusiastic