This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Knitwear Technologist to join a leading supplier working on young fashion within a very busy design studio. YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR A SUPPLIER
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Attend both internal and external fit meetings as required to maintain the critical path.
- Complete the full spectrum of knitwear garment development to include technical specifications for the manufacturing unit, critical path management, customer liaison and any quality checks required.
- Technically develop and engineer garments to maximise the manufacturing capabilities and enhance the margin
- Communicate with factories to ensure that production garments are fit for purpose
- To share the risk analysis of products and customer feedback.
- Ensure that a full product risk analysis is complete for each garment from concept, to production, to end of season lessons learned.
- Update the internal database accordingly.
- You will need to have at least 3 years of experience and MUST have worked in a supplier environment
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills.
- You will also be a team player,
- Excellent attention to detail.
- This role will require travel depending on business requirements