Our client, a growing and expanding niche "cool" concept brand is actively looking to recruit an experienced and connected Key Account Manager for the German market.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for the achievement of the global sales strategy and will work on the growth of the business with new and existing brand aligned customers, keeping customer service to the highest standards.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement plans to grow sales within assigned channels.
- Persuade internal or external partners to take action to increase sales
- Demonstrate an understanding of our client's products and being proactive and solution maker towards industry-related issues.
- Develop pipeline and provides inputs to ensure effective stock forecasts to maximize sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the customer target in order to identify new sales opportunities
- Actively network with customers and external partners to generate new sales opportunities
- Deliver new business pitches including the completion of all tenders for assigned regions and channels Create, negotiate and close all commercial agreements
- Manage all inbound enquiries and promptly approve brand aligned accounts.
- Support customers during and after the sale by anticipating their needs, providing expert advice, and resolving issues
- Develop an understanding of who the decisions makers and influencers are within key accounts and build productive relationships
- Pursue global networking opportunities with internal or external partners
- Demonstrate sales achievement of budgets by region and channel
- Experience as an established Key Account Manager selling into independent retailers across Germany
- Experience of feeding into to a global market
- Demonstrate an understanding of product within assigned channels
- Experience of actively networking with customers and external partners generating sales opportunities
- Experience in executing strategies in line with company expectations
- Being result-driven using measurement methods to follow personal and group accomplishment
- Awareness of the brand market on an international and full marketing strategic level
- Being proactive towards the team and global goals
- Customer service focused, considering feedbacks to improve results, loyalty and resolve issues