We have an exciting new role with a hugely successful high street supplier who are looking for a Junior Wholesale Merchandiser to work in their Westend offices.
This position reports into the Merchandise Controller for this busy ladieswear supplier, working across all product areas including, knitwear, jersey and outwear.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Liaising with retail customers regarding any issues
- Dealing with overseas factories
- Updating and monitoring the critical path
- Chasing up samples and lab dips
- Bulk fabrics
- Order placements and updates
- General admin and updates within the merchandising department
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage the critical path is also essential
- Previous experience working for a supplier is essential within the merchandising team
- This is an ideal job for a second jobber or graduate with a year in industry