We have a fantastic new opportunity to work for a leading high street fashion supplier, who is looking for a Junior Jersey shape/CAD Designer womenswear.
They are seeking a Fashion Graduate Womenswear Jersey designer with excellent CAD skills, used to work in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure.
The ideal candidate must have a flare for fashion shapes as well as previously worked for a high street fashion supplier as a CAD Designer.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the design and development team
- Develop new products and techniques on casual and formal jersey
- Research catwalk trends
- Put together mood boards
- Inspirational shopping trips and competitive shopping
- Experience designing jersey shapes on CAD
- Must have a flare for fashion fabrications
- Can demonstrate experience of working in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- First class communication skills at all levels
- CAD skills as well as sketching essential
- Must be highly proficient on using Photoshop and illustrator.