This highly successful and established supplier of Ladies fashion jerseywear is currently looking to recruit a Junior Licensed Graphic Designer to work on their exciting ladies , girlswear and some mens, jerseywear ranges.
Main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Designing graphics for ranges of licensed/character womens, mens and childrens jerseywear for allocated accounts ensuring that relevant deadlines are met.
- Being aware of current trends and producing mood/direction boards.
- Preparing sample requests and artwork for putting sampling into work with our overseas sample units.
- Attending meetings at retail and presenting cads/samples to buyers.
- Designing trend driven product into a price point.
- Working to tight deadlines, manage priorities efficiently and able to adapt and overcome issues confidently.
- You should have experience designing licensed graphics across ladies, girls and men'swear with clothing supplier to the fashion high street.
- Licensed clothing experience is essential.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Sound knowledge of fabrics/ printing methods and techniques is essential.
- Proficient on Mac in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- directional comp/inspirational shopping trips.
- Knowledge of working with India and China would be beneficial.
- A strong commercial sense for product and the ability to take ownership and drive the product offer forward.
- And most importantly, a warm, outgoing, personality who can represent the company with the passion and enthusiasm required.