A new opportunity has arisen with an established supplier to many major high street retailers. Our client is looking for a Junior Account Manager, with experience of ladies and/or girlswear, who is looking to stay and grow within their company.
Main Responsibilities Will include:
- To ensure the constant development of new product ranges which give continuity to the business requirements and satisfies the customer needs.
- To be aware at the time of the customer's overall business requirements and plans to maximise any opportunities to gain further business.
- To control and manage costs in line with the agreed budget levels.
- To manage travel, samples and sample freight costs with the agreed budget
- Evaluate and interpret market trends, initiate and drive new material and component development in lines with the market direction.
- To negotiate the cost and selling prices of each product in line with agreed targets. Create costings and progress to final approval.
- Monitor and ensure that the costs of operating the Product Team Design functions are controlled within the budgeted expenditure levels.
- Strong fashion background gained within a similar environment
- Ability to demonstrate the strength, confidence, agility and determination in assuming control of all related projects from the outset
- Ability to think laterally and quickly, ensuring the process is managed and delivered on time with the right first time approach
- Possess demonstrable organisation and time management skills
- Display a positive mental attitude, always can do
- Ability to communicate effectively to all audiences
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail