An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager with international experience and contacts to join a leading supplier in their London office selling multi-product womenswear ranges for global non- UK customers.
As the International Account Manager, you will be responsible for working with existing key accounts and managing new global accounts - working closely with the in-house and off shore design teams to help develop on-trend ranges and attend meetings with the buyers.
The ideal candidate will be presenting the ranges as well as building and maintaining strong relationships with the global buyers and the overseas offices. You will be working closely with the Global Head of Sales who is based overseas as well as the Sales & Design Directors based at the head office in London.
You must have previous experience in a similar role working with international accounts.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing new and existing global accounts to maximise exposure and sales
- Presenting ranges to international buyers and overseas offices
- Being responsible for the overall strategy and ensuring the placement of product and range is in the correct distribution channels
- Travel regularly across continents to meet customers / production teams as and when necessary
- Being involved with the product development process and costings
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Must be a confident, clear and precise communicator
- A good network of international fashion-based accounts
- Must be dynamic and passionate about account management
- Have a proven successful background in a similar role
- To be able to work to targets and KPI working under pressure
- Able to travel if and when needed