My client - a luxury modern designer furniture brand, with a growing home staging department servicing the buy-to-rent and show-home market both in London and across the UK.
They are expanding their vibrant team in search of finding a dedicated and bright Interior Home Staging Designer with a passion for interior design to support the rapid growth of this department.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Creating furniture schemes that meet the property professional's brief and lead time (including both furniture and additional accessories if required).
- Providing visual proposals and mood boards in order to communicate design schemes and confirm orders with clients.
- Attending site-visits to gain relevant information of client's requirements such as room measurements, furniture layouts and configurations.
- Presenting to customers and following sales from enquiry to installation including proactively monitoring deadlines.
- Being present at installations to ensure a smooth delivery process is achieved. Thereafter rectifying any issues, recording stock and recording amendments.
- Liaising with and coordinating deliveries/installations including with third-party delivery/installation companies and suppliers.
- The identification and following up of contract sales leads, including enquiries regarding rental packages.
- Recording and reporting of sales and sales leads.
- Develop extensive knowledge of the client's products and procedures.
- Be comfortable presenting to and liaising with senior purchasing managers of large trade clients.
- Be capable of reporting to and liaising internally with senior management.
- Understand the needs and requirements of larger trade customers.
- Be proactive in generating and securing sales leads
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines and client expectations and manage them accordingly.
- Monday to Friday working hours but weekend, early and late evening work may be required depending on client meeting and installation requirements.