My client, an Iconic British footwear brand is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to develop and implement Brand, PR and retail marketing initiatives for European markets and support the delivery of the business objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager looking to join a truly special brand.
- Driving sustainable growth for the brand through increasing awareness and promoting brand values
- Working closely with Retail, Wholesale and VM team to maintain brand identity and footprint, ensuring consistency of Brand and VM guidelines and campaign messaging
- Developing new store openings
- Direct management Marketing team
- Developing understanding of European markets (Germany in particular) and local consumer, competitors, regional needs etc.
- This is a 6 month contract role to cover maternity leave with October start
- Substantial experience in a similar role, ideally from a fashion/consumer goods or tech business
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoys fast paced environments
- Project management experience will be a plus
- High level of IT skills