One of our clients, a prestigious iconic fashion brand, a symbol of elegance and style, well-known for its timeless and sophisticated touch and red carpet looks., is looking for an HR Advisor for their office in Novara.
As an HR advisor, you will be responsible for delivery of a full range of human resource services. One of your main roles is advising both employers and clients on both recruiting new staff and taking care of the current ones once they get hired.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Research and recommend performance evaluation methods (e.g. employee appraisal systems)
- Review and update job descriptions
- Conduct internal surveys to gather employee feedback and identify areas of improvement
- Monitor key recruiting metrics, like turnover and retention rates
- Performance and salary reviews
- Act as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members
- Proven work experience as an HR Advisor, HR Consultantor similar role
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Ability to design clear and fair company policies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in English