We are currently working on behalf of our prestigious client on the research of an HR Advisor in Novara that will have the responsibility of the human resources function for the product teams in Novara and reporting to the HR manager for all Italy.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Provide assistance to the Regional HR Manager in the process and delivery of People Strategy.
- Support with a friendly and helpful guidance to provide a high quality of HR service.
- Follow and develop specific HR projects, process development and implementation
- Develop and set great HR practices to support the employer branding
- Ensure HR priorities, risk and opportunity to develop continuous improvement ,researching best practice, proposing and delivering commercial solutions to improve the employee experience
- Guarantee a correct preparation of the administrative processes and payroll
- 4-5 years generalist HR Background
- Strong communication skills
- Out of the box thinker in the HR practices
- Great working knowledge of unionised environment
- Able to work remotely with all the managers regionally
- Some travelling in the region and overseas is requested