An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to work for a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear. This company prides themselves on hiring and retaining diverse talent, creating a comfortable and safe workplace for their employees. This company will give you the maximum potential to succeed, whilst working in a fast paced environment.in their fabulous offices in Madrid
Main Job Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing employee contracts, letters, statements, personnel files and keeping track of attendance.
- Supporting day-to-day operations of the HR offices and support in projects.
- Ensuring all starter and leaver paperwork are processed in a timely manner.
- Managing the monthly commissions in cooperation with Spanish Payroll Specialist
- Preparing monthly and annual regional reports with all employee data for the region
- Maintaining UCAGECI Spain and Portugal, employees data, update levers, entry pass etc.
- Maintaining all HR systems
- Preparing the monthly and annual regional reports with all employee data for the region
- Supporting the preparation of monthly and annual regional HR KPIs reports for the region
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the HR office and support in local projects
- Fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Spanish desirable but not essential
- Minimum 2 years experience in a HR department
- Experience working in recruitment or HR Administration in a dynamic environment
- Experience in ECI and UCAGECI will be a plus
- Strong analytical ,communication and administrative skill
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)