An exciting new opportunity has become available to work for a leading men's and boywear supplier of causal fashion to the high street retailers to be based in their modern office in Bangladesh.
Based in a large, fast paced environment manufacturing men's and boy's multi products across wovens and jersey. You will be focusing on all quality and garment technical matters - factory floor quality, end of line, AQL, inspections, customer liaison for quality, managing and developing strategies and processes as well as sustainability and compliance.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate strong leadership and people management skills along with sound garment construction and make up knowledge. Your role will be to provide direction, as well as team development and skill base.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- REACH qualified is essential
- Managing a team of 10
- Working with and monitoring 3rd party factories
- Managing customer expectations on quality
- Training and managing the team on the production floor
- Managing flow of production
- Working closely with design and product development team in Bangladesh
- Previous experience working for a supplier to fashion high street retailers
- You must have experience of volume garment manufacturing at international level
- Experience of quality control management
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership
- You must be able to relocate to Bangladesh, with daily travel to the operation (6 day working week)
- Expat living in Bangladesh preferred
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus accommodation (if required) and other benefits.