The Head of Wholesale will oversee all Global Wholesale functions including managing the division and eventually the wholesale team as it develops, maintaining quality control, pitching new business, and developing /improving operations and systems.
The Head of Wholesale will make sure that the company meet ambitious sales growth targets and will work both strategically and operationally to maintain and continue to build on our wholesale distribution as would be expected for a globally recognised luxury brand. Together with the Retail Management Team, the Head of Wholesale will proactively develop relationships with major department stores as well as high-end multi-brand stores throughout the world, ensuring lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Analyse Markets and Competition
- Propose short, mid and long-term strategy for Wholesale Growth
- Manage and Develop all sales Opportunities Globally
- Budget Monthly with Yearly Sales by Region
- Work with MD on Yearly Expenses for trade show, private showrooms, travel and appointments
- Deliver Monthly and Yearly Sales & Control Expenses per Direct Account
- Full P&L responsibility working with MD to make division profitable
- Organise, Manage and Develop a Wholesale team, be responsible to recruit new talent into the business as & when needed.
- Develop and Plan Yearly and Seasonal Sales Plans, ensuring ambitious sales growth goals are met in accordance with our business plan & strategy
- Coordinate Sales Planning with all of the functional departments of the company, most specifically with Production & Design Team
- Work on finding Agents to support us in Target Regions
- Develop, negotiate and manage agreements with key distributors and major department stores
- Develop key performance indicators and ensure t
- Sales Targets are achieved within the Wholesale Business on existing Accounts
- Accurate Weekly Reporting of Account sell ins and New Business Opportunities
- Regular visits to customers stores with Business & Potential Business
- Has developed and executed tactical sales plans
- Experience with both UK & International Markets
- Additional language skills highly desirable
- Highly customer and results driven, good commercial sense
- Provide strong leadership, control the flow of information, and foster team spirit.
- Strong leadership qualities both with customers and employees
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Sales-oriented and excellent negotiation skills
- Hands-on and detail-orientated
- Sound analytical and organisational skills