We have a fantastic new opportunity to work for a leading supplier to many high street retailers and supermarkets, looking for a high fashion Graphic Designer to work on men's, women's and childrenswear.
They are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and commercial Graphic Fashion Designer with a young to mid-market handwriting style who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure. This a great chance for a Graphic Designer to progress their career.
The ideal candidate must be confident designing into basic jersey shapes and have a flare for fashion shapes and key fabrication - able to design for a wide demographic and understand jersey bases and washes.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working within a team of Graphic and Print Designers
- Working closely with the in-house garment Designers
- Developing new products and technics on casual jersey/ graphic t-shirts and slogans
- Presenting ideas to the customers
- Attending customer meetings, working to customer design briefs, completing trend research
- Liaising with overseas factories
- Designing and developing innovative and creative graphics and prints
- Able to design to a price point
- Researching catwalk trends
- Putting together mood boards for ladies, men's and children's woven tops ranges
- Experience as a Graphic Jersey Designer who can demonstrate their knowledge of women's men's and chilren's casual garments specialising in jersey casuals
- Must have a flare for fashion fabrications
- Can demonstrate experience of working in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- First class communication skills at all levels
- Excellent presentation, communication and CAD skills are essential for this position
- Previous experience working within a fast paced supplier
- Able to work across a variety of client briefs
- Versatile handwriting
- Excellent Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills