Our client is an established and trend driven fashion supplier of Casual jersey wear across Ladies Men's and Children's wear. They are currently looking for a fashion forward Senior Men's Jersey and Graphics wear Designer to join their team.
They are looking for someone with a strong hand writing with Graphics T'ees, print, AOP as well as shape aimed towards to younger market 18-30yr.
You will need to demonstrate your ability to keep on top of trend by following key Influencers and Bloggers as well as keeping abreast of Catwalk trend and research.
You will be required to closely with the Senior Design Manager. This role would suit someone coming from a young fashion supplier/retailer who would love the variety of working for a supplier to many of the high street retailers
Main responsibilities will include:
- Forecasting trends
- Working closely and meeting with key customers
- Creating and developing on-trend Men's jersey and graphics ranges
- Liaising with overseas factories
- Travelling overseas when required for research and development trips
- Previous experience in a similar role, designing for Men's jersey Graphics/print wear
- Excellent eye for up and coming trends
- Able to also design commercial prints and graphics -
- Sound knowledge of Sublimation, Graphics AOP and Print Design as well as garment shape design
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to go the extra mile
WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE INCLUDE CURRENT DESIGN WORK IE S/S19
DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF RESPONSE ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED