We have a fantastic new opportunity to work for a leading supplier to many high-street retailers and supermarkets, looking for a Ladies Jerseywear Graduate Designer.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and commercial Womenswear Graduate fashion designer with a young to mid-market handwriting style. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure. This a great chance for a Graduate Designer to start their career.
The ideal candidate must be confident designing into basic jersey shapes and have a flare for fashion shapes and key fabrication - able to design for a wide demographic and understand jersey bases and washes.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the design and development team
- Research catwalk trends
- Put together mood boards for ladies woven tops ranges
- Preparing presentation packs for customers
- Assisting with design and development of specific ranges for the customers
- Help develop new products and techniques on casual jersey
- Able to design to a price point
- Attending sales meetings with existing and new customers
- Experience or knowledge of jerseywear fabrications
- Must have a flare for fashion fabrications
- Able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- First class communication skills at all levels
- CAD skills