My client, an Iconic British footwear brand is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager based in Dusseldorf to develop and implement Brand, PR and retail marketing initiatives in Germany and support the delivery of the business objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, bilingual (German and English) Marketing Manager looking to join a truly special brand.
- Working closely with Head of Marketing EMEA and the central team to implement marketing strategy in Germany
- Driving sustainable growth for the brand through increasing awareness and promoting brand values
- Working closely with Retail, Wholesale and VM team to maintain brand identity and footprint, ensuring consistency of Brand and VM guidelines and campaign messaging
- Developing new store openings
- Direct management of Retail Marketing Assistant
- Developing understanding of German market and local consumer, competitors, regional needs etc.
- Assisting Head of Marketing with various projects and assignments
- Substantial experience in a similar role, ideally from a fashion/consumer goods or tech business
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoys fast paced environments
- Project management experience will be a plus
- Fluency in both English and German
- High level of IT skills