We are looking for a fabulous Freelance Women's Slipper Designer to join a leading high street supplier to key fashion retailers across the UK on a freelance basis which could lead to a permanent role.
You will be required to design and develop new product ranges in response to the customer's needs, creating new lines in response to the ongoing market trends and fashion directions of a young audience.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure timely development of slipper ranges in line with market trends and customer needs
- Assist in the sourcing and development of new raw materials/components to ensure that they are cost effective to the relevant product area and to ensure that they are technically sound
- Ability to interpret 3D designs as and when required
- Comparative shopping and trend analysis research
- Present overview with mood boards to line manager
- Visiting trade shows
- Previous years' experience as a Slipper Designer working for a supplier to the high street
- Must be aware of seasonal key trends with a commercial eye
- Clear communicator
- Team player
- Excellent Illustrator and Photoshop skills