We have a fantastic new opportunity to work for a leading supplier to many high-street retailers and supermarkets, looking for a Freelance Ladies Jersey Designer based in London.
They are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and commercial Freelance Womenswear Jersey fashion designer with a mid-market handwriting style who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure.
The ideal candidate must have a flare for fashion shapes and key fabrication.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the design and development team
- Develop new products and techniques on formal jersey
- Presenting ideas to the customers
- Design and develop specific ranges for the customers
- Attending sales meetings with existing and new customers
- Research catwalk trends
- Put together mood boards for ladies woven tops ranges
- Inspirational shopping trips and competitive shopping
- Experience as a Jersey Designer who can demonstrate their knowledge of women's casual garments specialising in jersey casuals
- Must have a flare for fashion fabrications
- Can demonstrate experience of working in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- First class communication skills at all levels
- CAD skills as well as sketching essential