We are looking for a fabulous Women's Fashion Footwear Designer to join a leading supplier to key fashion retailers across the UK.
Working within a close-knit team, you will be required to design and develop new product ranges in response to the customer's needs, creating new lines in response to the ongoing market trends and fashion directions of a young audience.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure timely development of product ranges in line with market trends and customer needs
- Assist in the sourcing and development of new raw materials/components to ensure that they are cost effective to the relevant product area and to ensure that they are technically sound
- Ability to interpret 3D designs as and when required
- Comparative shopping and trend analysis research
- Present overview with mood boards to line manager
- Visiting trade shows
- Several years' experience as a Footwear Designer working for a supplier to the high street
- Experience working closely with the Buyers to their design brief
- Must be aware of seasonal key trends with a commercial eye
- Clear communicator
- Team player