TRP Recruitment is a boutique recruitment agency specialising within the luxury to mid-market retail sector as well as covering head office, wholesale, design and production roles with leading brands, retailers and suppliers. With offices in the UK, Italy and USA, we cover roles across all of Europe and North America.
After continued growth, we are looking to take on an enthusiastic and dynamic person to provide administrative support to the team and manage the company's social media accounts. This position would be ideal for a recent graduate with a relevant degree, looking for an opportunity within a fast-paced fashion environment; focusing on business marketing.
The successful candidate will receive ongoing training and a real insight into the fashion recruitment world while working within a friendly and driven team. Working within the recruitment environment will provide an excellent understanding of client specifications for their candidates and give an awareness of various professionals in the industry.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Researching current industry trends and news
- Conducting quarterly competitor analysis'
- Managing the social media for the business, including writing blog posts
- Creating artwork using Photoshop for seasonal social media posts
- Managing the back office for the company website and editing the layout/pictures seasonally
- Formatting CV's to company standards
- Welcoming candidates into the meeting room for interviews
- Liaising with candidates by phone and email to book them in for internal interviews
- Writing detailed job adverts that enhance the company's SEO presence
- Assisting the Directors and Consultants with administration duties
- Dealing with candidate enquiries and submission forms via the website
- A recent graduate with a relevant degree in Fashion Marketing or Business
- Excellent eye for detail
- Innovative in thinking of new ways to promote the business
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
- Creative approach to problem solving; able to think outside the box
- Basic Photoshop skills are essential
- Able to prioritise well
- A clear communicator
- A friendly and enthusiastic individual who is willing to go the extra mile