We are recruiting for a Fabric & Trims Co-ordinator role for a busy Outerwear supplier to the High St, available for an immediate start for the right candidate.
Ideally you should have experience working in a similar role for another supplier, If you have worked on accounts including ASOS, Debenhams, Shop Direct, or New Look, then this would be an advantage.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing all of the outerwear trims and fabrics for all of the high street accounts catered to by the company.
- Updating and managing the Critical Path daily
- Filing and organising the trim files
- Arranging fabric strike offs and lab dips for new orders with the FE factories
- Daily communication with the Buyers and FE factories
- Dealing with trim and fabric enquiries
- Assisting the Account Managers with new order and trim enquiries
- Chasing the approvals of lab dips, strike offs and trims from the Buyers
- Attending trim meetings to discuss new orders and developments
- Overseeing and managing the Production intern
- Arranging label files and sending labels to the factories
- Checking fabric and trim submissions from the factory and ensuring that they are correct
- Organising couriers & General admin work
- Taking on new customers & understanding their requirements, reading manuals etc
- MUST come from a Supplier background
- Should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Preferably having worked with China based factories
- Having worked on ASOS, Debenhams, Shop Direct and New Look accounts would be an advantage
- You should be methodical, well organised and have attention to detail
- Be good at prioritising, managing workload and overcoming last minute issues
- Must be self motivated and a team player
- A confident communicator, both verbally and written. Clear and concise.