My client is looking for a bright, creative, proactive individual to join their team as an E Commerce Assistant. This is an exciting time to work for an established, distinctive fashion brand selling a mix of stylish, easy to wear, contemporary fashion and accessories. The brand reflects its predominately stylish customer clientele and each boutique has a warm, friendly atmosphere providing a unique shopping experience.
This is a excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual with previous experience working in a similar environment, or a junior with digital marketing qualification looking to develop their existing skills, working on a expanding E Commerce site.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all social content on the website including photography, product descriptions, visual merchandising, page management.
- Supporting the digital marketing function through all channels including managing, creating emails, social media management, press and PR liaison.
- Management of all the photographic material from suppliers and lifestyle shoots, experience in Google drive and Adestra photo libraries.
- Working with the photo production team to co-ordinate the photography of all products through to uploading the images on to the site.
- Page management and site function; making all necessary edits and ensuring new pages are created and old pages are re-directed in a SEO friendly manner.
- Aware of site functionality and issues and fix or report as required.
- Writing product style notes and product description, all completed in a timely manner.
- Managing and online merchandising the pages so all are optimized creatively and attractively to boost sales.
- Handling all social media accounts, primarily Instagram but including Facebook and google+ to create a connected social media presence.
- Working with senior management to create a comprehensive connected marketing plan.
- Supply creative content to the agency to facilitate paid social campaigns.
- Carrying out general office admin duties as required.
- Attention to detail
- Graphic Design/Photo shop Skills
- Strong multitasking and organisation skills
- Knowledge (and or) experience in Digital Marketing
- Confident in using social media platforms and channels
- Magento experience and advantage
- Keen interest in Fashion and Retail