An exciting opportunity has arisen for an E-commerce and Social Media Manager to join a luxury womenswear brand to run their website, work with their on-board marketing websites and run all social media channels. The successful candidate will be extremely knowledgable of the Magento 2 platform.
You will bring the brand to life by creating commercial yet engaging content experiences across the website to broaden the customer experience.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for the accuracy and usability of all versions of web and digital platforms (desktop, mobile, international, customer experience)
- Scheduling resources and prioritising work to meet Ecommerce and Customer Experience goals that are set
- Responsible for timely product launches - ensuring that data and photography is accurate, on brand and delivered to a timeline schedule
- Build strong relationships with external partners to drive efficiencies (i.e. photo shoots, production and design
- Driving a deep understanding of the customer throughout the Retail team and instilling a customer first approach within all operations
- Lead the planning, production and optimisation of digital content ensuring all internal stakeholders are briefed and feedback is taken on board.
- Create and maintain campaign landing pages to support brand, keyword and localised marketing campaigns
- To work with Retail team and store on connecting all areas together of Retail together through social media with set goals
- Responsible for troubleshooting any issues with information flow, integration and bug fixes
- Must be extremely knowledgable of the Magento 2 platform
- Hands on social media experience, not just run or worked with a social media and marketing department
- E commerce photo shoot experience essential
- Previously worked with womenswear brands - preferably luxury but not essential
- Have previously worked with bloggers and influencers, so has contacts in this sector
- Photographic skills