An exciting opportunity has arisen for an E-commerce and Social Media Manager to join a luxury womenswear brand to run their website, work with their on-board marketing websites and run all social media channels. The successful candidate will be extremely knowledgable of the platform.
You will bring the brand to life by creating commercial yet engaging content experiences across the website to broaden the customer experience.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for the accuracy and usability of all versions of web and digital platforms (desktop, mobile, international, customer experience)
- Scheduling resources and prioritising work to meet Ecommerce and Customer Experience goals that are set
- Responsible for timely product launches - ensuring that data and photography is accurate, on brand and delivered to a timeline schedule
- Build strong relationships with external partners to drive efficiencies (i.e. photo shoots, production and design
- Driving a deep understanding of the customer throughout the Retail team and instilling a customer first approach within all operations
- Lead the planning, production and optimisation of digital content ensuring all internal stakeholders are briefed and feedback is taken on board.
- Create and maintain campaign landing pages to support brand, keyword and localised marketing campaigns
- To work with Retail team and store on connecting all areas together of Retail together through social media with set goals
- Responsible for troubleshooting any issues with information flow, integration and bug fixes
- Must be extremely knowledgable of the Magento 2 platform
- Hands on social media experience, not just run or worked with a social media and marketing department
- E commerce photo shoot experience essential
- Previously worked with womenswear brands - preferably luxury but not essential
- Have previously worked with bloggers and influencers, so has contacts in this sector
- Photographic skills