This is a fantastic brand who delivers beautiful womenswear with excellent quality.
Under the direction of Senior Accessories Designer, you will support the Accessories team and develop product at every stage of the product life cycle from initial idea to production.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Understand and implement the visual brand language when developing the accessories collection.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure the design brief is met or exceeded.
- Ownership of the Accessories team material library.
- Manage and maintain library in partnership with PDs for new seasons while designing the new range.
- Support creative in CAD creation for new development, print outs and hanging artwork on boards when required.
- Set up seasonal tech packs
- Generate tech pack file with full measurement and colour/material information with the guidance of senior team members.
- Sample ownership.
- Make sure all price information is gathered and handed over to accessories Buyer/Developer on time and in full.
- Update files from buy meeting feedback, when required communicate change with factories and vendors.
- Photo samples ownership: chase, collect, inspect and log into tracker all arrived photo samples.
- Follow up on product information for Pre-shipment Samples when checked against tech pack.
- Attend Retail trips assisting the Senior Accessories Designer, photograph, collect and create trip and trend summary/report by product.
- Attend all vendor visits, collecting samples/swatches for material library and register changes to specs or new tech pack files following the meetings outcome.
- Keep tracker updated by TP sent and sample arrival date, names and codes of all samples from creation to production.
- Attend footwear fit sessions and prepare full report by size and fit model, flagging any changes to be communicated to Senior Accessories Designer and buyer/developer (in the absence of footwear tech) to be communicated to the factories.
- Previous experience working in fashion, in a fast past dynamic studio.
- Preferably specific experience in development of accessories or footwear.
- Agility and passion for product development.
- Sound judgement and great common sense.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Develop effective working relationships with supplier, vendors and internal departments.
- Ability to hit the ground running - take a brief and work on your own initiative.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Can embrace frequent change and work to tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail, well organised, can multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Strong time management skills and efficiency to meet business critical path deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills and methodical, with a constructive way of working.
- Good team worker and inter-personal skills.
- Great communication (both written and verbal) skills and ability to work within a team.
- Technically skilled.
- Ability with Excel, Photoshop & Illustrator.