We are currently recruiting for a Designer/Product Developer for Ladies Casual Bottoms with a leading supplier to many of the fashion high street retailers and supermarkets worldwide. A Senior Designer in casualwear bottoms preferably trend led, designing for the company showroom ranges as well as selected retail accounts as and when required.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working designing casual bottoms, across a broad range of handwriting and price points for the fashion high street market.
- Work closely with the design and development team to develop new products and presenting ideas to the customers.
- Design and develop specific ranges for the customers.
- Attend sales meetings with existing and new customers.
- Research catwalk trends.
- Put together mood-boards for denim ranges.
- Inspirational shopping trips and competitive shopping
- Experienced ladies' casual bottoms designer to the fashion high street market.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of casual design techniques.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- First class communication skills at all levels.
- CAD skills as well as sketching is essential.
- A strong, commercial and creative eye.
WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE SUBMIT CURRENT DESIGN and CAD WORK FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO