Designer- Ladies Jerseywear Salary £35K-50K DOE
Supplier South West London
We have a fantastic new opportunity to work for a leading supplier to many high-street retailers and supermarkets, looking for a Ladies Casual Jersey Designer based in South West London.
They are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and commercial Womenswear Jersey and Graphic fashion designer with a mid-market handwriting style to design tops and dresses, who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure.
This a great chance for a Designer to progress their career further with opportunities to travel abroad for factory visits and comp shops.
The ideal candidate must have a flare for fashion shapes and key fabrication. Graphic t-shirts are strong in this area so a good eye for print is essential.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the design and development team
- Develop new products and technics on casual/formal jersey and leisure
- Presenting ideas to the customers
- Design and develop specific ranges for the customers
- Attending sales meetings with existing and new customers
- Research catwalk trends
- Put together mood boards for ladies woven tops ranges
- Inspirational shopping trips and competitive shopping
- Experience as a Casual Jersey Designer who can demonstrate their knowledge of women's casual garments specialising in jersey casuals
- Must have a flare for fashion fabrications
- Can demonstrate experience of working in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- First class communication skills at all levels
- Clear communicator
- CAD skills as well as sketching essential