We have a fantastic new opportunity as a Children's wear Account Manager for a successful children's wear supplier to a well-known, successful high street retailer.
As the Children's wear Account Manager, you will be responsible to manage and develop the business sales and profitability budgets through the initiation and development of new product ranges to meet the commercial requirements of the customer.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the constant development of new product ranges which give continuity to the business requirements and satisfies the customer needs.
- To be aware at the time of the customer's overall business requirements and plans to maximise any opportunities to gain further business.
- To control and manage costs in line with the agreed budget levels. To manage travel, samples and sample freight costs with the agreed budget and to identify opportunities to improve values and generate cost savings throughout the development process.
- Evaluate and interpret market trends, initiate and drive new material and component development in lines with the market direction.
- To negotiate the cost and selling prices of each product in line with agreed targets. Create costings and progress to final approval.
- To monitor and ensure that the costs of operating the Product Team Design functions are controlled within the budgeted expenditure levels.
- Any reasonable additional duties requested or delegated by your manager.
- Strong Fashion background gained from within a similar environment as an Account Manager
- Ability to demonstrate the strength, confidence, agility and determination in assuming control of all related projects from the outset.
- Ability to think laterally and quickly, ensuring the process is managed and delivered on time with the right first time approach.
- Possess demonstrable organisation and time management skills.
- Display a positive mental attitude, always can do.
- Ability to work in a team or on own.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all audiences.
- Dexterous and agile.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Patience, passion and a willingness to impart knowledge on to others.