We have a fantastic opportunity for a leading manufacturer looking for a Children's Accessories Designer to join their expanding team based in Central London.
They are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic designer with a strong, forward-thinking mindset and the ability to take direction from a master brand. As well as being brand aware, a keen interest in children's accessories is key.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with different teams across buying, design and production/technical.
- Collating trend research and putting together mood boards
- Designing to brief
- Liaising with suppliers
- Attending meetings with clients
- Ability to design to a price point
- You will be expected to manage multiple briefs to tight deadlines - seeing all projects through from initial concepts, then to sampling and on to end product delivery
- Able to identify new trends in order to help deliver newness and innovation to the commercial and saleable collections.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly competent in Adobe Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop essential, InDesign)
- Keen interest in fashion accessories
- Highly driven
- Amazing team player