My client is a leading retail organisation with a large call centre containing 70 staff based in Crewe. Due to continued growth and success they are looking for someone with several years call centre management experience within the retail arena who can demonstrate a proven success in this field.
This role, as a Call Centre Director, will be instrumental in improving the overall customer experience across all channels and brands, with the primary aim being to reduce contact volumes through ongoing improvements in systems and processes; working in conjunction with the relevant brands.
You will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all call centre operations to ensure that the current and future needs of the Retail Group are understood and delivered.
In this role you will execute the vision for the operation ensuring the call centre meets the customer and organisational needs as well as leading and inspiring the team in developing and documenting best practices in performance of all duties and responsibilities.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Providing strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops and guides team members to provide a first class service to the metrics required
- Developing a strategic 3-year plan outlining the infrastructure and operations requirements for the department
- Being responsible for the development and administration of annual department budget to attain business goals with operational stability
- Delivering results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation and performance reporting
- Managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction and reporting statistical performance levels
- Developing, implementing and maintaining effective internal and external Quality Assurance programmes
- Coordinating analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet client expectations
- Collaborating and influencing widely across all brands to deliver measurable results
- Being the voice of the customer, understanding root cause analysis of reasons for customer dissatisfaction and driving discussions around appropriate improvement activity
- Minimum of 7 years of Call Centre/Contact Centre management
- Retail Call Centre experience desirable
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including budget management, staffing models, scheduling and telecom opportunities
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage results and service orientated teams
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, including statistical report writing
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making and or problem solving
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and client conflict situations confidently and professionally