My Client is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Design Manager with strong experience in fashion print and graphic design to work with a leading fashion Supplier of young fast fashion to the high street both in the UK and Europe. Reporting into the Design Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the ladies wear team, motivating and directing them taking inspirational trends from the catwalks, infuencers and bloggers.
- They are looking for someone with a with a soft and feminine handwriting is required to work for the well established
- Designing for the Key Players on the UK high street and well known brands within the inditex group you will be required to work along the shape Designer (good understanding of shape needed)
- Experienced in all over prints, graphics and embroideries, confidence in handling his/her own accounts and delegating work to a junior.
- will also need to show strength in embroidery/graphic placement and be confident in dealing with clients on a daily basis. Strong use of CAD
- Previous experience working as Ladies Senior Fashion Print/Graphic Designer
- Ideally used to working with and supplying High Street Fashion Retailers such as ASOS, River Island and ZARA
- Good understanding of fabrics, fabric manipulation and fabric techniques
- Experience in working on garment costings would be advantageous
- Ability to draft garment specifications
- Good understanding of garment construction
- Confident in presenting to clients
- Possess excellent communication skills at all levels
- Good People management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong CAD skills