We have a fabulous opportunity to be part of a great cool lifestyle brand that has strong international presence has rapidly grown their UK retail operation and as such are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to be based in their state of the art new concept store in Oxford.
My client is a specialist in what they do and focuses on giving great one to one service for all customers who are looking for a truly unique retail experience. This role would suit someone who has a passion for the food and beverage industry within a niche market, as well as excellent strong retail commercial and customer focused experience.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and motivating the team, driving sales in order to reach corporate goals
- Assisting in the boutique with sales at busy times, hands on approach
- Ability to manage high-profile clients and to build long-lasting relationships with all customers
- Controlling costs and managing budgets and with excellent fashion/retail background gained in a very customer service focused environment
- Ability to manage high turnovers, to train and coordinate staff, implement corporate strategies and procedures, manage client relations and identify customer's needs
- Responsible for staff payroll (attendance, overtime,etc) and coordinating public relation activities in order to develop new business opportunities
- Strong experience gained in a very customer service focused environment
- 2-3 years management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Story-telling abilities
- Enthusiastic and passionate about retail
- Dynamic, thrives in challenging, high-paced environments
- Well-integrated with the social environment in order to develop and maintain effective relationships