My client is one of the UK's largest and most successful, importer, wholesaler and distributor of innovative fashion clothing for all major high street brands and e-tailers across the globe. Offering unique products they are gradually becoming a fashion phenomenon. Constantly evolving as a company, from famous style staples to basic jersey essentials, their essence is to translate key seasonal trends into wearable, quality garments.
They are now looking for a skilled showroom coordinator. An individual who is comfortable with dealing with customers on a regular basis. Ensuring a positive and welcoming atmosphere.
Main Duties of This Role Will Include;
- Responsible for keeping all samples in the showroom up to date, arrival of new samples, revised tickets, sold out items.
- General ad-hoc duties ordering and replenishing stock including stationary/printer cartridges.
- Ensuring the showroom is always kept neat and up to standard.
- Constant communication with colleagues on updates of purchasing and orders and stock replenishment.
- Sending/receiving post, franking mail.
- Administration duties, organising, keeping records.
- Ensuring all garments on show are correctly labelled.
- Speaking to Head Office daily to ensure correct samples are on site for meetings.
- Working alongside the current Showroom Coordinator to ensure the showroom is up to date and presentable for walk in customers.
- Heavy lifting is a requirement, moving garments to and from rooms.
- Confident of working with detail in a logical and organised way
- Ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues
- Strong team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Well presented
- Excellent communicational skills, both written and spoken