Our Client based in Watford are looking for a Junior Account Manager/ Merchandiser to join their expanding team working on their Wovens Mens and Boyswear. You will be responsible for assisting the sales team and there will be the opportunity to work on your own accounts.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Support Sales Team in order placement, critical path management, shipping tracking and record keeping
- Involved in order processing - approvals etc alongside the Sales/tech team
- Provide correct packaging information for factories.
- Travel within the UK to customer meetings and production follow up.
- Work closely with the Design team in ensuring designs are developed in accordance with the customers needs
- Email communication with buyers / Merchandisers and internal to follow up on style communication
- 1-2 years experience in Account Management / Merchandising
- Supply side background
- Basic understanding of fabrics
- Understand the Critical Path
- Excellent Communication skills and negotiation skills
- Well organised
- Full driving license
- Passion for clothing
- A drive to succeed and progress
- Preferably a menswear/boyswear background
- Woven experience