A fabulous opportunity has arisen with a global premium brand, which has seen continuous growth over the last few years, is expanding their portfolio of stores in key locations across the UK. This is a fantastic time to become the ambassador of this award winning premium brand and join them on a maternity contract of up to a year, covering stores in Surrey and West Sussex locations primarily.
The ideal candidate is a commercial and people-focused Area Manager with previous experience within fashion, beauty or a lifestyle brand working in a very fast-paced environment.
As an Area Manager, you will be responsible for high turnover stores, coaching and leading store managers and their teams to maximise sales through high standards of customer service and training including stock management and visual merchandising.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Drive excellent KPI results in all your stores and accounts as well as meeting your own sales related objectives
- Regularly review and build action plans around the set KPIs
- Support store openings, handovers and events by co-ordinating and effectively utilising key internal departments
- Drive local promotions and special events
- Working with the training and development team to create training programmes for store staff
- Utilise reporting systems and tools to analyse business performance and take prompt corrective action as appropriate
- Ensure all visual merchandising in store is carried out in line with company's guidelines and branding
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, store owners, franchisees and staff
- Lead by example, provide coaching and feedback to drive high standards and performance from franchisees, multi-branded retailers and staff
- Pro-actively develop own product knowledge and leadership skills via various initiatives - being an inspiration to the team through your own style
- Listens proactively, consults, supports and cares for others, recognises and rewards great performance
- Completing development action plans for full day store visits.
- Must have experience managing a high turnover portfolio within a similar geographical area
- This role will suit an experienced Area Manager or Regional Sales Manager with a Fashion, Beauty or Lifestyle background
- Must have experience with a Premium high street retailer
- Hands on leadership approach
- Extensive multi-site experience
- Experience around scheduling, productivity, stock optimisation, payments and territory management
- Experience with visual merchandising and a creative flair
- Staff development skills in all areas of retail operations
- Strong sales, negotiation and influencing skills
- High level of business acumen and experience around strategic planning
- Computer literate, proficient in MS Office