We have a fabulous new role with a global luxury Interiors company. They are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to joing their head office team as an Adminstrative Assistant.
Working as part of a small, focussed team, this role would require a candidate who is self-motivated and hard-working.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to get a foothold in an office environment. My client is looking for someone who is keen to start progress their career and to gain experience in related roles.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Complete filing of sales receipts and delivery notes in a timely manner whilst maintaining a well organised filing and achieve storage
- Maintain and be responsible for all postage within the company
- Fulfilling all customer brochure and sample requests daily
- Assisting the purchasing manager with assessing stock levels and received inventory
- Stock and Data Entry duties
- Regular updates to our on-line order tracking database
- Ordering and maintaining stationary and office equipment
- Ad-hoc administrative and clerical duties as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, organised, self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude
- Good team player
- Excellent time management
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Administrative experience preferable