Our client is actively looking for a Womenswear Account Manager. They are a well-known ladieswear supplier to some of the best-established brands on the high street.
They are looking a well-connected Womenswear Account Manager who can represent their business and have a presence with existing and new Buyers.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- To develop and maintain existing and new relationships
- Conduct sales meetings with the buyers in conjunction with Designer
- Work closely with the in-house design team and produce designs according to customer's brief
- Manage price negotiation process between the buyers to ensuring targets and margins are met
- Overseeing the critical path with the support of the merchandising teams to ensure all specific requirements are achieved
- Identify new areas of growth for the business
- Previous account management or senior account management sales experience essential working for a well-known fashion supplier
- Excellent knowledge of trend awareness, garment construction
- First class organisation and analytical skills
- Ability to be customer facing and brand ambassador
- Demonstrate passion about the fashion industry