A new opportunity has arisen with an established supplier of ladies jerseywear to many major high street retailers. My client is looking for an Account Manager with experience of Ladies Jersey to manage and develop current existing accounts through the initiation and development of new product ranges to meet the commercial requirements of their customers .
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- To ensure the constant development of new product ranges which give continuity to the business requirements and satisfies the customer needs.
- To be aware at the time of the customer's overall business requirements and plans to maximise any opportunities to gain further business.
- To control and manage costs in line with the agreed budget levels.
- To manage travel, samples and sample freight costs with the agreed budget
- Evaluate and interpret market trends, initiate and drive new material and component development in lines with the market direction.
- To negotiate the cost and selling prices of each product in line with agreed targets. Create costings and progress to final approval.
- Monitor and ensure that the costs of operating the Product Team Design functions are controlled within the budgeted expenditure levels.
- Casual jersey experience within ladieswear is essential.
- Strong Fashion background gained from within a similar environment.
- Ability to demonstrate the strength, confidence, agility and determination in assuming control of all related projects from the outset.
- Ability to think laterally and quickly, ensuring the process is managed and delivered on time with the right first time approach.
- Possess demonstrable organisation and time management skills.
- Display a positive mental attitude, always can do.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all audiences.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Assume general responsibility for all account activity and qualitative/timely delivery of agreed assignment.
- Must hold a full driving license.