This successful High Street Supplier, who are based in modern offices in Watford, are looking for an Assistant Sales Manager to join their growing team working on mens and boyswear. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a Multi-National Company.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage existing and new customer relationships, liaising with internal and external teams, suppliers and factories
- Management of the critical path process from design sample development to delivery.
- Actioned any follow up from buying meetings
- Ensure information for all new styles are entered into the order book and monitor styles
- Monitor weekly sales figures
- Liaise with Vendors regarding costs and initial manufacturing requirements,
- Finding newness, research and development with factories and fabric mills
- Manage internal team to achieve critical path dates
- Working closely with technical team om fits and other ensuring customer requirements are met
- Responsible for achieving department Sales and Margin targets
- Raising purchase orders for factories, updating spreadsheets, monitoring and progress chasing costing and planning to deliver product within the required lead times and to the agreed price standard.
- Experience in a similar role as a sales administrator, or account manager, or front facing merchandiser position liaising with a mix of high street retailers
- An interest in working in menswear. Good knowledge of the garment manufacturing process
- A dynamic, 'can do' attitude, ready to seize an opportunity, take on responsibility and apply learning to be successful.
- Must have previous experience of supplying to the highstreet and working with far east supply/manufacturing
- Proven effective communication skills both written and oral
- Good team player, proactive, methodical and organised with strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Strong numerical ability and experience of critical path management.
- Ability to work unsupervised in an accurate and timely manner with attention to detail and within critical deadlines