Our Client, based in Hertfordshire, are expanding and are currently looking for an Account Manager. This role is to work on ladies outerwear and tailoring along with childrens and babies outerwear, working under the supervision of the Sales Director as part of the sales team.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Attending customer meetings.
- Managing and maintaining your own customer accounts.
- Working closely with company designers and cloth team.
- Finalising order price confirmation.
- Monitoring internal critical path.
- Creating and updating customer critical path
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with production team
- Liaising with Production team
- Generating sales of current and new product.
- Plus other Ad-Hoc duties
- You must be able to forge strong relationships, both internally and with retail clients.
- Have an eye for product, as well as being highly commercial and a passion for the fashion industry.
- Must be of strong character and have an adaptable manner.
- Analytical and good IT skills are needed for this role.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have previous supplier experience.