My Client is a leading supplier of ladies jersey,woven,and knitwear to many high street retailers and on line platforms. Due to continued growth and success they are looking to recruit experienced account managers who have a proven track record of success managing and growing accounts. This role does not require you to bring on new accounts just to manage existing accounts so is a fabulous opportunity for a dynamic sales driven individual looking for a new career challenge
- Regular meetings with clients to ensure accounts are maintained
- Maximise the sales and growth opportunities across accounts.
- Negotiating prices with both the customer and factory while maintaining the company target margin.
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with production team
- Liaising with overseas factories, account merchandisers and designers to ensure all orders run smoothly and are on time.
- Oversee the production management of all of your running orders.
- Chase up all outstanding development samples for customer accounts.
- Ensure the accounts are serviced to a high standard.
- Weekly critical path meetings with team members
- The ability to forge strong relationships, both internally and with customers
- A proven successful background in sales and relationship building
- Have an eye for product, as well as being highly commercial and a passion for the fashion industry.
- Must be of strong character and have an adaptable manner.
- Analytical and good IT skills
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Previous supplier experience.