This exciting opportunity has arisen for one of my clients a leading womenswear supplier to major retailers across the UK high street as an Account Manager will be looking after some of my clients key accounts across all product areas including Knitwear, Jerseywear, Sleepwear and Outerwear
You should have good people management skills and an understanding and experience of working within a fast paced fashion supplier, with experience as an Account Manager or have worked Buying, or a strong sales role .
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include
* Develop and maintain sales for key accounts of which the candidate will have complete ownership.
* Responsibility for overseeing samples through to production.
* Understanding key trends and having the 'eye' for fashion
* Understanding fabric and print developments across multi product
* Good understanding of margins and working with merchandisers and buyers
- Previous Account Management or Buying experience within a the High Street Supplier or retailer
- Dynamic, hands on go-getter who can think on their feet
- Proven Sales Record
- Able to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload
- Managing high volume orders in an organised and timely manner
- To maintain and nurture relationships with existing and new clients
- Actioning Buyer's requests re production sampling
- Daily liaison with design teams on product and development for customers
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with production team