This successful supplier requires a soft Accessories Designer to join their expanding team. The product area will be across predominately hats, scarves and gloves.
Trend reaction is key as are strong CAD skills. You will design fashionable, trend-focused accessories (hats, gloves and scarves etc) for some really exciting customers.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Design and develop seasonal ranges
- Trend research
- Building range plans and presenting ideas to customers
- Following both fashion and market trends
- Product development, sampling and costing
- Working closely with factories and developing strong relationships with customers
- Maintaining and building relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Working closely with the Account Manager to provide exceptional design work for the customers and also providing CAD's, moodboards and sketches.
- Commercially aware: you will possess all the skills required to produce exciting designs that meet and deliver customer requirements.
- You will be energetic, highly motivated, and looking to immerse yourself in this challenging position.
- Skills required are Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and also you will have good hand drawing skills.
- You will need to be an organised person, and able to manage time and workload well.
- You should be confident in presenting your work to customers, and communicating with the Far East factories.
- Previous experience with dealing with high street retailers would be an advantage.