We are currently working with an established Casual Outerwear supplier to the high street and they are actively looking to build their outwear design team in London. They are looking for an experienced Womens Casual Outwear Designer who has had previous experience working for a similar fast-paced high street supplier.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Creating ranges of fast fashion ladies outerwear
- Forecasting key shapes and trends
- Working as part of the design team
- Design and develop ranges to fit the customer requirements.
- Create mood boards
- Liaising with factories, suppliers and customers
- Working to a critical path deadlines.
- Ensure that all designs are technically correct and fit for commercial bulk production
- MUST have experience in a similar role working with ladies outerwear
- Beneficial to have experience working with High Street retailers.
- Outerwear experience is essential
- Strong CAD skills including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to undertake trend prediction
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines