My super successful client are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to push their business forward. You must be able to bring in new business from the value market as well as the UK High Street, so MUST have recent contacts.
The emphasis of the new role will be opening new doors whilst growing and nurturing the existing account.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Maximising sales by growing UK distribution, opening new and developing existing accounts
- Ensuring growth is sustainable and by constantly managing and potentialising account sell through
- Effective account management
- Working closely with all departments across the business to ensure that orders and stock are managed efficiently
- Booking and carrying out face to face sales appointments throughout markets
- End of season and ongoing analysis of sales
- Produce analytical reports for the wider business
- Provide world class service to all customers
- Travel to local, domestic and international destinations as per the requirements of the business
- Experience working with retailers in a supply set up, especially with the UK High Street Able to work under pressure in a fast paced yet fun environment. You will already have experience within a wholesale merchandiser role or junior account manager position
- Proven sales experience
- Pro-active approach, with a "can do" attitude
- Self organised
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Experience working with retailers in a supply set up, especially with the UK High Street
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- You will already have experience bringing in new Accounts
- YOU MUST HAVE AN ORDER BOOK AND BUYER CONNECTIONS