A great opportunity has arisen for my client who supply ladies, men's and childrenswear to major retailers and brands in the UK and are growing their team , this role would be ideal for second jobber who is a highly motivated, confident individual . Responsible for timely delivery of quality goods to the customers. Working with the production units, the customers to develop and deliver branded product.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within the license and apparel industry. Previous supplier experience is essential and knowledge of the licence industry would be advantageous. Mix of office and WFH
Main Duties and responsibilities include
To assist the Merchandise Manager by managing the Critical Path for all customer orders to ensure deliveries are made on time.Support the Sales Team with order booking and placement.
- Managing the production units and Sourcing offices to ensure submissions and approvals are provided in a timely manner.
- Liaising with the customers on approvals and deliveries.
- Reviewing quality of samples to ensure they meet both the customers and the licensors expectations.
- Working closely with the design team and License Approvals Coordinator to ensure product meets licensor requirements.
- Chasing samples and tracking resubmits with the factories/sourcing offices.
- Reviewing shipping documents to ensure paperwork is all in order for delivery and invoicing purposes.
- Booking in deliveries with customers DC's.
- Work closely with the finance team for opening LC's, invoices and payments.
- Maintaining the upkeep of the order book and license reports within our SAP system.
- Travel is possible both within the UK and overseas for customer meetings and production follow-up.
- Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines.
- Previous supplier experience essential 6m-1yr
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self motivated and possess initiative and self reliance.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Passionate about licensed product and fashion.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Licensing industry experience a plus.Ability to work as part of a team